- The COVID-19 spin is reaching dizzying new heights every day, with fundamental facts about the experimental vaccine’s risks and failures getting lost in the hard sell
- At dinner time, if you turn on any major television network in the U.S., you will see that the evening news has turned into one long COVID vaccine commercial infused with a heavy dose of fear mongering
- On April 1, 2021, the U.S. government announced a $3 billion COVID vaccine ad campaign paid for with taxpayer dollars
- COVID-19 vaccines were not designed to, and have not yet been proven to prevent infection and transmission of the new coronavirus in the majority of recipients
- There is not one credible scientific study published in the medical literature demonstrating that high fevers, chills, headache, joint and muscle aching, disabling fatigue and other symptoms following vaccination are “good” for the body and indicate the body is successfully producing artificial immunity
- There are no long-term studies evaluating the range of effects at the cellular and molecular level on the biological and genetic integrity of humans who receive the COVID vaccine
Seeing through the COVID-19 spin is a challenge even for those who have been writing and talking for years about the need to limit Big Pharma’s influence on health policy and law. Perhaps the greatest change I have seen in vaccine regulation, policymaking and law over the past four decades has been the development of public-private business partnerships between Big Pharma and the government. Read more and watch video at Mercola.